www.flickr.com
itrimble's photos More of itrimble's photos

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Week That Was(n't....)

Hello kiddies, I love saying that. It reminds me of the cryptkeeper who I gew up watching on HBO... sometimes the cryptkeeper would knock on my door in the middle of the night, then he would stand over me and just breath, this ritual continued for intervals of 3 minutes for a total of 21 minutes every night from age 7 through 23... those were trying times for Old Ian... goood stuff.... Quick Re-cap of the week... Saturday... Went to Pancho's with Joe, Alex, Justin, and myself... .split a pitcher of margarita's with Alex, Justin & Joe had beer and were definitely jealous =) I had some cheez dip.... the waitress we had was very attractive and very pleasant. Sunday... woke up late from the night before....hung out at Dan's after we drank some fruity beer... listened to a guest preacher...he was ok... Monday- went to work with MIKE E. and BOB E. not that much fun , had to do a final plat with the two brothers in 2 days... I had to endure pain... but I have been through a lot worse... thank god I had my ipod.... worked out... had a good time with the workout group at the gym Tuesday... worked on boring Townhome siteplans... sent the guys out for topo... had to go to North Hairston to as-built two drop inlets.... practiced spanish with the mexicans who were enjoying their ciesta... worked out... ran laps like crazy... my trainer is going to kill me... made Jambalya w/ smoked sausage.... watched Boiler room... did some laundry... the usual.... Wed.... we will see what happens..... Peace In The Middle East.... Dennis Leary Quote of the Day :
"I think we should take Iraq and Iran and combine them into one country and call it Irate. All the pissed off people live in one place and get it over with." - Dennis Leary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home