www.flickr.com
itrimble's photos More of itrimble's photos

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Blogs

Hey Everyone.... in case you were still going to this blog and have not updated your old blogs... I wanted to let you know that things have changed. I now maintain 4 , yes 4 blogs. This blog is no longer my primary blog. I have moved on. These are my new blogs.
Rant N Rave : It took over this Blog. All of my old postings have been moved over there. Still crazy psychobabble and daily stuff that happens in my life. Tech-Journalist: This Blog is about new technology that I find interesting. The Unofficial U2 Blog: My fan site about All things U2. Looks for links, exclusive audio, movies, and anything else I find relevant. Teflwriter: This is going to be an interview Blog for TEFL teachers. I will post them questions and schedule interviews for them. I will give any TEFL teacher their 15 minutes of fame !! I have linked all of my other blogs on all my other blog pages. So staying informed should not be much of a problem. Any questions or comments can be sent to itrimble@gmail.com Thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home